Lucy Neiman for Zondits, November 11, 2015. Image credit: geralt
Join industry experts from across New York State for NYSERDA’s Continuous Energy Management Conference on November 12 in Albany, NY. Presentations will focus on practices such as Strategic Energy Management, Energy Master Planning, Tracking Your Energy Usage, and Funding Your Energy Projects. These sessions are designed to help executives and facility personnel establish practices that create a company-wide focus on energy usage and drive long term energy reduction goals fostering an environment of continuous energy improvement.
A keynote address by Bob Bechtold, President and founder of Harbec Inc., highlighting his company’s energy management strategy and successes.
Breakout sessions include the following topics:
- Strategic Energy Management – What Works & Why It Matters
- Creating an Energy Master Plan
- Building a Business Case for Your Energy Projects
- IBM’s Energy Management Case Study: Tracking, Metering & Benchmarking
- Funding Your Energy Projects
- Electricity & Natural Gas Procurement